Change TestNG output directory in TestNG XML configuration file

Change TestNG output directory in TestNG XML configuration file

armus
Is it possible to change TestNG's output directory through TestNG XML configuration file? Is there any tags that can be used to change the directory so that I can add a timestamp for that folder? My goal is to have a separate folder everytime I execute a TestNG XML file in Eclipse.