Caputer @afterclass logs in report even if sucess

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Caputer @afterclass logs in report even if sucess

vijay kumar
Hi,

Can anyone suggest how to show the @afterclass method in report all the times even if the result is pass/fail.just like the how the @Test method gets displayed .i am unable to achieve this please tell if this is possible.

Thank you
Vijay

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Caputer @afterclass logs in report even if sucess

vijay kumar
Can anyone guide me on the above issue.

On Monday, 10 July 2017 11:29:44 UTC+5:30, vijay kumar wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone suggest how to show the @afterclass method in report all the times even if the result is pass/fail.just like the how the @Test method gets displayed .i am unable to achieve this please tell if this is possible.

Thank you
Vijay

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Caputer @afterclass logs in report even if sucess

Krishnan Mahadevan
Vijay,

Its not very clear as to what you are expecting. When you say show the @AfterClass method in report what are you referring to?
And what report are you looking at ?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else!"
My Scribblings @ http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/
My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 2:24 PM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can anyone guide me on the above issue.


On Monday, 10 July 2017 11:29:44 UTC+5:30, vijay kumar wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone suggest how to show the @afterclass method in report all the times even if the result is pass/fail.just like the how the @Test method gets displayed .i am unable to achieve this please tell if this is possible.

Thank you
Vijay

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Caputer @afterclass logs in report even if sucess

vijay kumar
Thank you for the reply Krishnan.

My Requirement:

In my project we attach log for each method whether the method is pass or fail.
I am able to attach logs for each test method and it shows the method in report.But when i use @Afterclass to do some action after all the method is executed i am not able to attach the logs as this @Afterclass is not shown in reports .@Afterclass method is shown in reports only when their is failure .

My question is can we display the @AfterClass method in report at all times even when there is no failure.


On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 3:55 PM, ⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝ <[hidden email]> wrote:
Vijay,

Its not very clear as to what you are expecting. When you say show the @AfterClass method in report what are you referring to?
And what report are you looking at ?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else!"
My Scribblings @ http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/
My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 2:24 PM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can anyone guide me on the above issue.


On Monday, 10 July 2017 11:29:44 UTC+5:30, vijay kumar wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone suggest how to show the @afterclass method in report all the times even if the result is pass/fail.just like the how the @Test method gets displayed .i am unable to achieve this please tell if this is possible.

Thank you
Vijay

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].

To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/testng-users/vFjlomV54yM/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



--
 Kool Vj

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Caputer @afterclass logs in report even if sucess

Krishnan Mahadevan
What reports are you referring to ? Are these the default reports that are provided by TestNG or are these some other third party reports that you are using ?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else!"
My Scribblings @ http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/
My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 4:03 PM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you for the reply Krishnan.

My Requirement:

In my project we attach log for each method whether the method is pass or fail.
I am able to attach logs for each test method and it shows the method in report.But when i use @Afterclass to do some action after all the method is executed i am not able to attach the logs as this @Afterclass is not shown in reports .@Afterclass method is shown in reports only when their is failure .

My question is can we display the @AfterClass method in report at all times even when there is no failure.


On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 3:55 PM, ⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝ <[hidden email]> wrote:
Vijay,

Its not very clear as to what you are expecting. When you say show the @AfterClass method in report what are you referring to?
And what report are you looking at ?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else!"
My Scribblings @ http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/
My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 2:24 PM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can anyone guide me on the above issue.


On Monday, 10 July 2017 11:29:44 UTC+5:30, vijay kumar wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone suggest how to show the @afterclass method in report all the times even if the result is pass/fail.just like the how the @Test method gets displayed .i am unable to achieve this please tell if this is possible.

Thank you
Vijay

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].

To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/testng-users/vFjlomV54yM/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



--
 Kool Vj

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Caputer @afterclass logs in report even if sucess

vijay kumar
I am using the default reports

On 11-Jul-2017 5:05 PM, "⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝" <[hidden email]> wrote:
What reports are you referring to ? Are these the default reports that are provided by TestNG or are these some other third party reports that you are using ?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else!"
My Scribblings @ http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/
My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 4:03 PM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you for the reply Krishnan.

My Requirement:

In my project we attach log for each method whether the method is pass or fail.
I am able to attach logs for each test method and it shows the method in report.But when i use @Afterclass to do some action after all the method is executed i am not able to attach the logs as this @Afterclass is not shown in reports .@Afterclass method is shown in reports only when their is failure .

My question is can we display the @AfterClass method in report at all times even when there is no failure.


On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 3:55 PM, ⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝ <[hidden email]> wrote:
Vijay,

Its not very clear as to what you are expecting. When you say show the @AfterClass method in report what are you referring to?
And what report are you looking at ?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else!"
My Scribblings @ http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/
My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 2:24 PM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can anyone guide me on the above issue.


On Monday, 10 July 2017 11:29:44 UTC+5:30, vijay kumar wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone suggest how to show the @afterclass method in report all the times even if the result is pass/fail.just like the how the @Test method gets displayed .i am unable to achieve this please tell if this is possible.

Thank you
Vijay

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].

To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/testng-users/vFjlomV54yM/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



--
 Kool Vj

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/testng-users/vFjlomV54yM/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Caputer @afterclass logs in report even if sucess

Krishnan Mahadevan

Please share a sample that can be used to recreate the problem. That way it would be easy for us to run it and see what you are referring to.


On Tue, Jul 11, 2017, 17:18 vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am using the default reports

On 11-Jul-2017 5:05 PM, "⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝" <[hidden email]> wrote:
What reports are you referring to ? Are these the default reports that are provided by TestNG or are these some other third party reports that you are using ?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else!"
My Scribblings @ http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/
My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 4:03 PM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you for the reply Krishnan.

My Requirement:

In my project we attach log for each method whether the method is pass or fail.
I am able to attach logs for each test method and it shows the method in report.But when i use @Afterclass to do some action after all the method is executed i am not able to attach the logs as this @Afterclass is not shown in reports .@Afterclass method is shown in reports only when their is failure .

My question is can we display the @AfterClass method in report at all times even when there is no failure.


On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 3:55 PM, ⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝ <[hidden email]> wrote:
Vijay,

Its not very clear as to what you are expecting. When you say show the @AfterClass method in report what are you referring to?
And what report are you looking at ?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else!"
My Scribblings @ http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/
My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 2:24 PM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can anyone guide me on the above issue.


On Monday, 10 July 2017 11:29:44 UTC+5:30, vijay kumar wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone suggest how to show the @afterclass method in report all the times even if the result is pass/fail.just like the how the @Test method gets displayed .i am unable to achieve this please tell if this is possible.

Thank you
Vijay

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].

To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/testng-users/vFjlomV54yM/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



--
 Kool Vj

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/testng-users/vFjlomV54yM/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else!"
My Scribblings @ http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/

My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Caputer @afterclass logs in report even if sucess

vijay kumar
Hi, 

We are not taking this approach. Thanks for your support Krishnan. 

Vijay

On 11-Jul-2017 5:19 PM, "⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please share a sample that can be used to recreate the problem. That way it would be easy for us to run it and see what you are referring to.


On Tue, Jul 11, 2017, 17:18 vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am using the default reports

On 11-Jul-2017 5:05 PM, "⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝" <[hidden email]> wrote:
What reports are you referring to ? Are these the default reports that are provided by TestNG or are these some other third party reports that you are using ?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else!"
My Scribblings @ http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/
My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 4:03 PM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you for the reply Krishnan.

My Requirement:

In my project we attach log for each method whether the method is pass or fail.
I am able to attach logs for each test method and it shows the method in report.But when i use @Afterclass to do some action after all the method is executed i am not able to attach the logs as this @Afterclass is not shown in reports .@Afterclass method is shown in reports only when their is failure .

My question is can we display the @AfterClass method in report at all times even when there is no failure.


On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 3:55 PM, ⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝ <[hidden email]> wrote:
Vijay,

Its not very clear as to what you are expecting. When you say show the @AfterClass method in report what are you referring to?
And what report are you looking at ?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else!"
My Scribblings @ http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/
My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 2:24 PM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can anyone guide me on the above issue.


On Monday, 10 July 2017 11:29:44 UTC+5:30, vijay kumar wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone suggest how to show the @afterclass method in report all the times even if the result is pass/fail.just like the how the @Test method gets displayed .i am unable to achieve this please tell if this is possible.

Thank you
Vijay

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].

To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/testng-users/vFjlomV54yM/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.



--
 Kool Vj

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/testng-users/vFjlomV54yM/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or in love with someone else!"
My Scribblings @ http://wakened-cognition.blogspot.com/

My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/testng-users/vFjlomV54yM/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "testng-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To post to this group, send email to [hidden email].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/testng-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Loading...