Can we do performance testing with TestNG suite in Jmeter

Can we do performance testing with TestNG suite in Jmeter

vineeth reddy
Can we do performance testing with TestNG suite in Jmeter

Re: Can we do performance testing with TestNG suite in Jmeter

Krishnan Mahadevan

TestNG is just a test runner i.e., it helps you run your tests.

How you make use of TestNG as a test runner is totally upto you.

You can create a gradle/maven project, add up TestNG and JMeter as a dependency, and then from within a @Test method create a JMeter sampler which does what you want. TestNG has no say in how its being used.

For more details on getting started, please take a look at this SO Thread : https://stackoverflow.com/q/19147235

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of vineeth reddy <[hidden email]>
Date: Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 12:43 PM
To: testng-users <[hidden email]>
Subject: [testng-users] Can we do performance testing with TestNG suite in Jmeter

Can we do performance testing with TestNG suite in Jmeter