Breaking out of test run

====
I was asked on an interview how to break out of / terminate your execution of a particular test. I thought that in Webdriver with TestNG framework the only way to do that is to use an ASSERT and not to initialize assert object with SoftAssert() class. Is there any other way to exit out without using an ASSERT?

Re: Breaking out of test run

Todd Bradley-2
System.exit(1);