Automation Scripts in Android Studio are not running

Automation Scripts in Android Studio are not running

raheel.hamid
hi, I am trying to run my Automation scripts of Mobile App automation with the Appium Server but unfortunately the Appium server is running but scripts which has been written on Java using Android Studio are not running. It does not throw an any error just display the message "Running tests Test running startedFinish"

Can someone help me out on this?

Re: Automation Scripts in Android Studio are not running

Krishnan Mahadevan
What does your test look like ? Can you show us some sample ?
Are you able to run a plain vanilla TestNG test ?