ArrayOutOfBoundsException...anyone seen this before?

ArrayOutOfBoundsException...anyone seen this before?

Jeff-351
I'm running the 6.14-SNAPSHOT and am encountering this on occasion but I can't reproduce it consistently.  I don't see any open issues that might be related.  Could something I'm doing cause this?

org.testng.internal.PoolService.submitTasksAndWait(PoolService.java:53)
org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeTestMethods(Invoker.java:969)
org.testng.internal.TestMethodWorker.invokeTestMethods(TestMethodWorker.java:124)
org.testng.internal.TestMethodWorker.run(TestMethodWorker.java:109)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: ArrayOutOfBoundsException...anyone seen this before?

Krishnan Mahadevan

Jeff,

I vaguely remember this being the case when I was fixing https://github.com/cbeust/testng/issues/1636

Can you please cleanup your ~/.m2 folder of 6.14-SNAPSHOT, try again and see if that problem persists?

This issue is mostly due to a negative thread count value (default thread count value is -1).

My PR https://github.com/cbeust/testng/pull/1655 fixed this anomaly.

If its still happening, it would be great if you could please help share your suite xml file.

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Todd Bradley <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, January 22, 2018 at 4:17 AM
To: <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [testng-users] ArrayOutOfBoundsException...anyone seen this before?

Do you use timeouts on your tests? We were getting those errors, too, due to this bug:

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 3:22 PM, Jeff <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm running the 6.14-SNAPSHOT and am encountering this on occasion but I can't reproduce it consistently.  I don't see any open issues that might be related.  Could something I'm doing cause this?

org.testng.TestNGException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

org.testng.internal.PoolService.submitTasksAndWait(PoolService.java:53)

org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeTestMethods(Invoker.java:969)

org.testng.internal.TestMethodWorker.invokeTestMethods(TestMethodWorker.java:124)

org.testng.internal.TestMethodWorker.run(TestMethodWorker.java:109)

java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

Thanks,

Jeff