Announcing TestNG 6.9.11

Cédric Beust ♔-2

Hello everyone,

TestNG 6.9.11 is now available on JCenter (not on Maven Central yet, please let me know if you can’t use JCenter)

The Eclipse plug-in has also been updated to 6.9.11.

Some of the fixes

  • New: GITHUB-933: Deprecate XmlTest#getTestParameters (Julien Herr)
  • New: GITHUB-932: Deprecate true/false parallel values. none is the new default value. (Julien Herr)
  • Fixed: GITHUB-923 Refactored data provider’s parameter values passing to a varargs or non-varargs method with @NoInjection handling (Nitin Verma)
  • Fixed: GITHUB-911: TestListener#onTestStart should be invoked if a suite configuration method fails (Harmin Parra Rueda & Julien Herr)
  • Fixed: GITHUB-793: Test suite with tests using dependency and priority has wrong behavior (Martin Hereu & Julien Herr)
  • Fixed: GITHUB-922: ITestResult doesn’t contain name if a class has @Test (@dr29bart & Julien Herr)
  • Fixed: GITHUB-419: parallel mode was ignored with command line (@khospodarysko & Julien Herr)
  • Fixed: GITHUB-960: testng-failed.xml gets generated even when there are no failures. (Krishnan Mahadevan)
  • Fixed: GITHUB-895: Changing status of test by setStatus of ITestResult (Raj Srivastava & Julien Herr)
  • Fixed: GITHUB-969: testng-failed.xml does not carry over the parameters of methods from origin suite xml(Ning Zhang)

Re: Announcing TestNG 6.9.11

Andreas Kuhtz
Hello Cédric,

Am Samstag, 2. April 2016 23:04:12 UTC+2 schrieb Cédric Beust ♔:

Hello everyone,

TestNG 6.9.11 is now available on JCenter (not on Maven Central yet, please let me know if you can’t use JCenter)

I would be happy if you could publish it to Maven Central, too.

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Announcing TestNG 6.9.11

khmarbaise-4