Added advantages of Testng with Maven

Panikera
Hi All,
I am planning to implement Maven build tool with my framework. Please let me know what are the more added advantages of TestNG with Maven when compare with Ant.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Panikera

Re: Added advantages of Testng with Maven

Krishnan Mahadevan
To be honest there is not much of any difference between how you run your TestNG tests [ be it via surefire plugin or be it via the TestNG ant task ]

Here's a comparison between Maven and Ant as build tools : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/603189/differences-between-ant-and-maven

PS : Maven is the only build tool that I know of and I have never used ANT.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 12:04 PM, Panikera Raj <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,
I am planning to implement Maven build tool with my framework. Please let me know what are the more added advantages of TestNG with Maven when compare with Ant.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Panikera

Re: Added advantages of Testng with Maven

Panikera

Thanks Krishnan,

Let me go through the preceding link.

Panikera