Accessing Javadocs

Steven
How do I access the Javadocs on jitpack? On http://testng.org/doc/documentation-main.html, the javadoc link for ISuiteListener is https://jitpack.io/com/github/cbeust/testng/master-SNAPSHOT/javadoc/org/testng/ISuiteListener.html, but I can't access that page even after signing in to jitpack.

Re: Accessing Javadocs

Krishnan Mahadevan

Steve,

That’s weird. That shouldn’t happen. While that’s being taken care of, can you please try accessing this URL : https://jitpack.io/com/github/cbeust/testng/6.11/javadoc//index.html

Cedric/Julien,

Any idea as what might have changed recently ?

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Steven <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 12:49 AM
To: testng-users <[hidden email]>
Subject: [testng-users] Accessing Javadocs