Abbot-TestNG 0.1

Alex Ruiz-2
Dear Abbot and TestNG communities,

We just uploaded release 0.1 of TestNG-Abbot. You can find sources and a jar at http://code.google.com/p/testng-abbot/downloads/list (sorry, no documentation yet, but soon :) ). I also wrote a blog entry about some fixtures we added to the project that seem to simplify creation and maintenance of GUI tests. We would like to kindly ask you to take a look at http://jroller.com/page/alexRuiz?entry=simplifying_gui_testing_with_testng . We would love to have your feedback :)

Sincerely,
Alex Ruiz
Yvonne Wang