AWS Device Farm Compatible Test Automation

AWS Device Farm Compatible Test Automation

Settaluri Karthik Sriharsha
It may be weird and uncommon for me to post this here but I would like to take present members humble opinion in how to write my test automation for an app to be compatible with AWS Device Farm ? if anyone has any experience on this, please reply back and kindly guide me relevantly.

Thanks
SettaluriKarthikSriharsha