6.9.11 release date ?

Shawn McCarthy-2
Hi,

6.9.10 has a few major issues for me (testng-failed.xml not correct, and test names missing after running the test runs). Is there any idea when 6.9.11 will be out? I can try using the 6.9.11 snapshot, but was just curious if something is holding up a release?

Thank you!

Re: 6.9.11 release date ?

Cédric Beust ♔-2
I think there's enough in to release 6.9.11 any time. Why don't you try the snapshot to make sure it contains everything you need and then I'll cut a release?

Julien, Nick, okay with that?

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 8:46 PM, Shawn McCarthy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

6.9.10 has a few major issues for me (testng-failed.xml not correct, and test names missing after running the test runs). Is there any idea when 6.9.11 will be out? I can try using the 6.9.11 snapshot, but was just curious if something is holding up a release?

Thank you!

Re: 6.9.11 release date ?

XuQing Tan
sure, i just updated testng to latest 6.9.11 snapshot in plugin, so far so good.

  Thanks & Best Regards!

                  ///
                 (. .)
  |           Nick Tan           |